Introducing Nick Good and the Good Home Team


I’m Nick Good and today, I’d like to explain how we at the Good Home Team can help you make the biggest financial decision of your life.

Thinking of selling your home? Get a free home value report.
Thinking of buying a home? Search all homes for sale on the MLS.


There are a lot of real estate agents out there and, unfortunately, they get the bad rap of being like car salesmen: they over-promise and under deliver.

I’ve been a Realtor going on 10 years now. As the leader of the Good Home Team with Keller Williams, I’m most passionate about really helping our clients and making sure they get the best experience out of the biggest financial decision of their lives.

A lot of real estate agents want to be a one-stop shop; they want to be the only person involved. You can’t be the janitor and the salesperson. What’s unique about our company is that we have a team of dedicated experts.

When you work with us, someone is there to help you every step of the way. If you are listing your home, we have staging experts to make your property look its best. We also have assistants who are experts at communicating, so you will never be left in the dark during your transaction.

We are a team of dedicated experts.
Helping people make the biggest purchase decision of their lives makes us feel great. At the end of the day, I’m most proud of helping our clients spend hundreds of thousands of dollars. It really is a big dig, and they put their trust and faith in us. They hire us to get great results, and that’s what we do.

If you are thinking of buying or selling a home or if you have any real estate questions, just give me a call or send me an email. My team and I are happy to help you.